Assault & Family Violence
Work with Our Texas Defense Lawyers
Are you facing family violence charges in Dallas, Plano, or Collin County? Have you been arrested for assault in Tarrant or Denton County? If so, you must take immediate action with our Texas criminal defense attorneys at The Wilder Firm. We know how to effectively challenge any type of criminal allegations brought against you.
Potential Penalties Associated with Conviction
Law enforcement officials, prosecutors, and judges in the state of Texas do not take crimes of violence lightly. Even first-time offenders can suddenly be faced with some of the justice system’s harshest penalties imaginable. The state’s prosecutors and District Attorneys will try to pursue the highest level of punishment, regardless of your side of the story.
The penalties associated with assault or family violence charges may include:
- Up to one year in jail
- 2 to 10 year sentence in prison (for a felony)
- Extensive fines and legal fees
- Implementation of an Order of Protection to prevent you from contacting your children
Assault, dating violence, child abuse, and other types of family violence are incredibly serious crimes. Even if you are not convicted of an assault or family violence crime, accusations made against you can have lasting impacts. Not only could your reputation be on the line, but allegations may have a negative effect on your familial, personal, and professional relationships.
Why You Need to Choose The Wilder Firm Today
Your future is just as important to us as it is to you. Every client of The Wilder Firm is treated personally. We take immense pride in representing you at this difficult time in your life. By coming to our legal team immediately after your arrest, you can rest assured that a team of highly skilled and trained professionals is ready to advocate for your rights.
If you choose The Wilder Firm, you can expect:
- Free case consultations
- Direct access to an attorney who is personally invested in your success
- Complete availability, including personal contact information via cell phone
- Unwavering support at an ALR hearing with the Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS)
- Skilled advocacy from a former prosecutor
- Representation from our experienced trial attorneys
- Investigative assistance from a trained professional who has undergone the same qualifications and certifications as police officers and highway patrol squads
Would you like to learn more about our firm, awards and experience? Call us today to speak with someone at our firm directly.
The Top 4 Dangers of Hiring Cheap Lawyers in Dallas
The Romeo & Juliet Law in Texas: How It Works
Get a free consultation
Sign up to our newsletter and get the latest tips